To learn not to generate expectations, to encourage detachment, without judgements, with kindness, simply to be and to let go. The key features of the one-week NAMASTE programme are:
- Silence as a means of connecting with our internal and external experience, as a vehicle of self-awareness and a place where everything is allowed to flow.
- Step out of our usual environment to achieve new perspectives on ourselves, and also on the distortion mechanisms and constraints that keep us mentally trapped.
- Observe and expand consciousness to recognise our roots and honour our way of being.
DAY 1: Introduction and mindfulness*
- Mindfulness guided walk with our expert*
- Guided meditation to prepare to connect with your inner self
DAY 2: Perception of external reality*
- Outdoor tai chi session*
- Mountain hike including NLP session to learn how to overcome emotional blockages*
- Meditationin the surroundings of the magnificent Romanesque chapels of Andorra, places full of history and energy*
- In the same place, end of experience listening to Gregorian chants
DAY 3: Breathing and concentration
- Outdoor hatha yoga session*
- Mindfulness walk to the Engolasters lake and guided meditation ‘Like water reflection’*
- Pranayama: connection and ability to strengthen mental focus
- Balancing energy therapy
- Music therapy session though the magic of Tibetan bowls and harmonics.
DAY 4: Our body is our temple
- Stretching or Pilatessession
- Creative dance to awaken the wisdom and memory of the body
- Foot reflexology
- Ayurvedic massage
- Reiki session
DAY 5: Awareness of interior reality
- Nidra yoga session
- Mindfulness walk through the forest ‘Walking, observing and feeling in a conscious way’
- Afternoon of meditation, releasing, flowing and connecting with oneself
- The power of the OM chant
DAY 6: The ego and the game of the mind
- Stretching or Pilates session*
- Coaching and NLP on how to manage constraints and the distorting mechanisms of the mind
- Original biological de-codification session
- Meditation and silence hearing
DAY 7: Worship and farewell
- Forest bath* diving into nature
- Meditationon the power of worship
- Mantra chantand farewell
Suitable for adults and young people from 12 years.
Material: comfortable clothes suitable for the season and weather, good shoes,
Duration: from Wednesday to Sunday morning
Availability: to be specified according to demand
Languages in which you can do the activity: Catalan and Spanish
Location: In our center of Escaldes. and in various areas of Andorra
Price for 7 days = € 619 / Person
Under 16 years = 50% discount.
The price includes: all morning and afternoon activities.
Does NOT include: accommodation, meals or travel.
Minimum 4 people -Request prior reservation.
*Activities subject to weather conditions: can be done indoors.
BOOK your place NOW while places are still available